The Supportive Phase offers specialized services to enhance progress achieved during the Emergency Phase.
The goal of the Supportive Phase is to identify barriers to self-sufficiency and to discover strengths to achieve stabilization by continued:
- Domestic violence intervention services
- Chemical dependency addiction services
- Medical service referrals
- Specialized groups – childhood issues, grief and loss, relationships, spirituality, etc.
- Intermediate life skills training
- Budgeting, self-esteem, conflict resolution, parenting, legal issues, etc.
- Relapse prevention
- Housing and employment advocacy
CALL TOLL FREE 1-800-88-ABUSE